Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:1-5
At this busy season, never forget where ALL blessings come from! God is SO good to us, and His Son Jesus is our Shining Star. Do not let this day go by without praying over your priorities:
- God FIRST! Stop and listen for His lead and His correction. Keep your focus and watch your boundaries! This relationship is such a beautiful gift.
- God’s house next. What is God leading you to do for His Kingdom and His people? Remember that your words and actions should glorify Him! Keep your worship time a priority and prepare for it so you are not rushed.
- Your authorities come next – spiritual shepherds, husband, boss, parents, teacher, etc. Seek out what they truly want from you, and honor and serve them as if serving Christ!
- Your family and your household. Take care of your children and raise them up in love and sweetness. Make sure the needs of your house are met.
- Finally – take care of your OWN wants and needs last. God will hear your prayers and provide everything you need. You will be amazed!